Pretty Little Thing is your go-to destination for all things chic, trendy, and affordable.
Whether you’re in search of head-turning dresses, versatile loungewear, or statement accessories, Pretty Little Thing has it all.
Think of PLT (Pretty Little Thing) as your one-stop destination for everything trendy.
Shop new-season styles from PLT – from plus-size summer dresses to standout party dresses.
PLT features both women’s clothing only.
On PLT, you can browse over 1000+ daily new arrivals, plus styling tips, live streams, reviews, and more to inspire you!
In this post, we will explore how can shop on Pretty Little Thing (PLT) and ship to Kenya affordably with Vitu Za Majuu.com
To start shopping on PLT and ship to Kenya, you will need to follow the steps below for an easy and smooth experience.
1. Create an account with Pretty Little Things (PLT)
Log on to www.prettylittlething.com on your browser or Google search “Pretty Little Thing or PLT“.
Hover to the top right corner of the PLT website, on the human icon, and click on Create an account.
You will be required to enter:
*email address and,
*desired password for your account.
Additionally, PLT may ask you to choose the type of marketing information based on the different style preferences available.
If you wish to receive updates on Discounts and Sales, New Stuff, Your Exclusives, or from PLT Partners, you can opt to get updates on your email account.
2. Scroll through the product category or search product via the search box
The next step is to find the desired item that you would like to buy.
You can do this by either browsing through the product categories on the menu bar, Shop By Category, or typing the item/product name on the search box.
For example, if you are looking to buy a dress, you will browse through the DRESSES category or simply search “dresses ” in the search box.
3. Use product filters to find your desired product match
Searching for your desired product through the product category or the search box can quickly become an overwhelming task, not to mention time-consuming, as you will be presented with so many products or results.
We recommend using the product filter options to narrow down your search to find the best match based on the present options.
You can filter by size, price, type, style, material, color, or product specifications.
4. Select your desired product
Find the product from the filtered product results that meet your desired specifications.
5. Read through the product listing description, customer reviews, and seller feedback/product rating
It’s always a good idea to read through the product listing description provided by the seller to check if it meets your specifications/requirements and also to get general information about the product.
Pay attention to any special notes given by PLT in the listing, if the product is new, or used, package contents, size guide, or any other relevant information that may be important to help you make a good decision on your purchase.
Be sure to check what other customers say about the product or their experience with the seller online. A rating of 95% and above or a 4-star rating, demonstrates a fairly good product or service by the PLT.
6. Buy your desired product
Once you are satisfied with the product reviews and all other relevant information provided by the PLT, you can proceed to Add to Bag the item.
If you have several items that you intended to buy, you can repeat the steps above to continue shopping on PLT and add more items to your shopping cart.
7. Enter your shipping address
Once you’re ready to place your order on PLT, you will begin the checkout process.
You will be required to enter your shipping address, that is, where you would like your package to be delivered.
To ship to Kenya from PLT (Pretty Little Thing), you can either ship to:
- Our UK or USA address and use our package forwarding service, Vitu Za Majuu.com (best option)
- Your Kenyan postal or home address (only if the seller ships to Kenya)
With our package forwarding service, we provide you with your own USA or UK address that use to ship your packages from PLT to Kenya.
Why use Vitu Za Majuu.com package forward service instead of shipping directly to your postal or home address?
Read on to see why delivery via post may not be your best option. I will tell you why in a bit.
8. Enter your payment details
PLT accepts several payment modes from major credit/debit cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal.
Most Kenyan-issued debit cards from your local bank like Visa, and MasterCard will work.
If you wondering which card is the best to use, you can read our post on the best prepaid cards that you can use to shop online in Kenya.
PLT is a safe website to shop from, however, we do not recommend attaching your bank ATM Visa or MasterCard debit card.
Instead do consider getting a prepaid Visa or MasterCard debit card or using PayPal.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, learn how you can open a PayPal account in Kenya.
They have a money-back guarantee in case you have a problem in the event you don’t receive the item, has damage or it’s not as described by PLT. See their refund and returns policy.
See the photo below on how to correctly enter your debit card details or read how you can use prepaid card or bank ATM debit card to shop online.
9. Place your order
After you enter the required shipping and payment details, you will now be ready to place an order and make payment to PLT.
10. Order confirmation and delivery from PLT
If your payment is successful, PLT will confirm your order through a message on the screen and a copy to your registered email address. (the email address you used to open an account with).
PLT will prepare your order to ship to Kenya.
The processing time will vary with the size of your order and/or the availability of the items ordered.
But most of the time it takes about 1 – 3 working days for them to post your package as per their shipping policy.
PLT will also provide a tracking number for you to follow the journey of your package depending on the shipping option selected.
A notification is normally sent to your email account once shipped.
You can also check the same from your PLT account.
PLT (Pretty Little Thing) does not offer free shipping to Kenya.
Delivery from PLT (Pretty Little Thing) directly to Kenya via local post may take between 20 days to 30 days.
11. Shipping to Kenya from PLT via Post or Courier (Not Recommended)
As I mentioned earlier, delivery by post or other main-stream couriers like DHL, FedEx may not be your best option.
And here are the reasons why:
- Couriers like DHL or FedEx may deliver your package in 7 days or less but it will be quite expensive. Small packages of less than a kilo or orders below 1 kilo on PLT can cost you from Kes 3,500 ($30) upwards and not to mention the customs duties and taxes to be paid on arrival in Kenya.
- Delivery by post may seem like a good option at first with PLT on some items but due to millions of parcels being handled by the post, it can be a slow process with chances of loss likely and not mention customs duties and taxes too.
12. Shipping to Kenya from PLT with Vitu Za Majuu.com (Recommended).
Here are some of the reasons to use Vitu Za Majuu.com to ship from PLT to Kenya.
- Limited access or choice on what you can buy. Even if PLT says that they ship to Kenya, this will not apply to most of the products on their website. PLT will choose not to ship to certain regions so restrictions are still there.
- We can help you buy and ship from PLT to Kenya. That is if you do not know how to shop online or just want us to handle everything for you. You can read how we do it here.
- PLT ships faster to UK and USA addresses. From our experience, most packages are delivered within a week. This in turn helps us deliver to you faster. From the UK, we deliver within 2 weeks and US within 3 weeks. Meaning that you will get your package within a month when you ship with us compared to almost two months if you ship directly to Kenya via post.
- Friendly shipping rates. One of the best things about shipping with us is our low rates which also include customs and taxes. That’s all you will pay to your doorstep. No need to worry or stress about clearing with customs. We do that for you
Takes from shopping on PLT
Shopping on PLT can be a good experience and you get to enjoy some of the best prices on many items. What I particularly like about shopping on PLT is their Sales section.
Every day they have some deep discounts on many items on Women’s Sale.
(The best ones across the internet, in my opinion)
You can’t miss a good bargain on any given day and let me warn you, it can be quite addictive!
It’s worth checking out. See the latest Sales Event.
As I conclude, PLT has millions of products available which they have categorized to make it easy for you to navigate the site and find the products that you love.
Shop Women’s Clothing on PLT
Shop Women’s Clothing on PLT
Go ahead and open an PLT account here. Get 25% off your first order with code SPLASHOUT.
I hope that this post has given you some insights on how can shop on PLT (Pretty Little Thing) and ship to Kenya.
If you have any questions or additions to this, feel free to leave a comment below.
Have you shopped on PLT and shipped to Kenya before? What was your experience like? Leave a comment below and let’s talk.
Don’t forget to share this post on WhatsApp with a friend or two or any of the social platforms you’re on, if you like it!